7th Annual Poetry & Leadership Conference
Crossing the Street
Saturday, January 5th, 2019
Tentative Conference Agenda
|8:00 - 8:30am||Registration / Check-In / Continental Breakfast (provided)|
|8:30 - 9:00am||Welcome, Purpose, & Whole Group Exercise – Main Auditorium (PCAT)|
|9:15 - 10:15am||Workshop Session 1 (Students attend chosen workshop - based on availability. Coaches/Sponsors attend educator track.)|
|10:25 - 11:25am||Workshop Session 2 (Students attend chosen workshop - based on availability. Coaches/Sponsors attend educator track.)|
|11:35 - 12:35pm||Workshop Session 3 (Students attend chosen workshop - based on availability. Coaches/Sponsors attend educator track.)|
|12:40 - 1:15pm||Lunch (provided)|
|1:15 - 3:25pm||
Note Speaker / Team Poetry
Showcase and Open Mic Session |
|3:25 - 3:30pm||Closing Remarks & Dismissal|
About This Registration
1. Visit the PLC registration site at https://www.flipcause.com/secure/cause_pdetails/NzE0OTQ=
2. Click the "Register Today" button PLC Registration landing page.
3. Click the "Step 2: Workshop Selection" button on the Select Registration Group page.
4. Select "1" in the PLC Registration dropdown.
5. If you haven't already done so, click the Download button at the bottom left of the screen to download the MANDATORY Waiver & Release Forms.
6. Click the Continue button at the bottom right of the screen.
6. Complete fully the Your Details section of the registration form.
7. Complete fully the Additional Information section of the registration form. (This section will require parent/guardian/emergency contact information.)
8. After completing the all required entries in the registration form, click the Continue button at the bottom of the screen.
9. As the PLC is free to attend, press the Finish button at the bottom of the screen. Check your email for a confirmation e-mail and forward to your coach/sponsor.
10. You will receive an email with a link when it is time to select your Workshop Preferences. These will be honored as space allows and in first come, first served basis.