46th Annual LMSA Northeast Regional Conference
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!
Less than 1 week away!! February 14, 2019
Buenas Noches Amigos/Amigas!
A couple of last minute reminders for you all!
- Conference Location: Conference will take place at SUNY Upstate Medical University in the New Academic Building (NAB) located at 766 Irving Avenue in Syracuse, NY 13210. Please use the attached map below to navigate to check-in
- Parking/Transportation: Information on parking/transportation can be found on our website.
Please bring your school ID AND a government-issued ID for verification purposes and present the
ticket you received after registering for conference attendance.
- Dress Code: Conference dress code is business casual. Post-conference gala dress code is cocktail attire.
After a busy day of conference, Gala provides the opportunity to unwind
with some drinks, dancing, and fun! Gala will begin at 8:30 pm and end
at 12 am. Gala will take place at the Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel & Conference Center.
Please note that Gala is open ONLY to medical students,
post-baccalaureate students applying to medical school/newly accepted to
medical school, and professionals 21 and over. Government-issued IDs will be checked at
the door of the venue to verify your age.
- Conference Agenda and Workshops: The agenda and workshops for our conference can be found on our website.
- Lodging: Options for overnight accommodations can be found on our website.
- Spring 2019 House of Delegates (HOD):
As is the custom after conference ends, LMSA Northeast will be having
HOD to vote for new amendments and to elect the 2019-2020 LMSA Northeast
Executive Council. Spring House of Delegates will take place
immediately after conference concludes, which is expected to be
approximately at 5:15pm and will last until approximately 7:00pm. Please
note that in order to maintain "active" chapter status, all medical
school chapters must have at least one person in
attendance at HOD. If one person from your chapter is in attendance,
your chapter will have one vote during each amendment approval and each
position up for election. Having two or more people present will grant
your chapter two votes during amendment approval and each position up
for election. Undergraduate students and post-baccalaureate
students/newly accepted medical students are not required to attend
House of Delegates. Please RSVP for Spring HOD at this link
and list which chapter you are representing, as well as how many people
will be attending HOD. Attendance will be taken and chapter activity
status will be updated based on attendance. If you have any questions or
concerns, please contact LMSA Northeast Co-Director Elects, Jessica
Grenvik and Mary-Kate Skoulas, at email@example.com.
- Socio App: In order to access the Digital Guide for our conference, please download
the Socio app. This tool will provide you with the schedule, speakers,
exhibitors, etc. all at your fingertips. You will also be able to use it
to network with other attendees and build meaningful and impactful
relationships! You download the app by visiting the Socio Website. Click "Sign Up" to setup your Profile. Then click on the Events Tab and select Search for an Event. Search for and find LMSA Northeast Regional Conference and select Join Now.
Get pumped and get ready for a day of networking, learning, and most importantly, FUN.
LMSA Northeast Executive Council