Connecting for Good through #JustRelationships
DCC's Changemaker initiative identifies and develops pioneering faith-based leaders who have initiated sustainable social change for good in their local contexts. We build into their efforts through coaching, peer to peer learning experiences, professional capacity development, access to strategic investment funds, and strategic global networking to expand their God given visions for maximum positive impact.
DCC will identify select and connect Changemakers into thematic cohorts (support and development groups) that are addressing the critical global needs of our day.
Some of the cohorts we are developing include:
- Emerging young leader’s Cohort to develop the next generation of wholistic churches
- Emerging Indigenous Leader’s cohort to empower and release the gifts of indigenous faith communities to impact the global church
- Creation Care Cohort of faith-based advocates & practitioners to develop and promote sustainable models for food security & local economies
- Anti-Human Trafficking Cohort
- Restorative Justice and Youth at Risk Cohort
- Advocate for the human rights, services and care for individuals and families that have children with disabilities.
Invest $15,000 to fund a cohort of 5 Changemakers for one year of support
($3000 per Changemaker)
*(You will be able to designate your support before checking out)