Child Care Connections Trainings
We have made the following changes to our training policy
- We no longer allow the 15-minute grace period.
- Going forward NO late arrivals will be accepted into Training.
- Parking lot Gate & Doors will lock at 6:30pm on Tuesdays and at 9am on Saturdays
- We will be reviewing basic safety procedures at the beginning of each training session.
- Admission to trainings will begin at 6:15pm on Tuesdays and at 8:45am on Saturdays.
Please read before registering. You are responsible for the information below
- Pre-registration is RECCOMMENDED 3 days prior to all training sessions.
- If you fax (318-323-1150) your registration, it is your responsibility to immediately call and make sure we received it.
- Please call Jennifer @ 318-323-8775 during office hours to make any changes.
- Admission to trainings will begin 15 minutes prior to your session for sign-in.
- Doors and Parking Lot Gate are locked during training. If you arrive after the session begins. You WILL NOT be allowed in.
- Substitutes are allowed. Please call prior to training to make any changes. You are responsible for calling the office at least 24 hours prior to your session if you cannot attend. If you do not call, you are considered a no show.
- Children are NOT allowed in the building during training.
- You MUST attend the entire training to receive your certificate.
- Training transcripts available on request.
Training sessions are FREE to Type I, II, and III Child Care Centers, CCAP Registered Family Child Care Home Providers, CCAP Registered In-Home Providers. The general public sessions are open for parents, grandparents, church nursery workers, and anyone who is interested in learning about how young children learn (unless otherwise noted)!