You’re about to leave an active session
By leaving this page, your selected item(s) will be released and your session will expire.
Child Care Connections Trainings
Please read before registering for a class. You are responsible for the information below.
· Pre-registration is REQUIRED 3 days prior to all training sessions.
· If you fax (318-323-1150) your registration, it is your responsibility to immediately call and make sure we received it.
· Please call Jennifer @ 318-323-8775 during office hours to make any changes.
· Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your session for sign-in.
· Doors are locked during training. If you arrive 15 minutes or more after the session begins. You WILL NOT be allowed in.
· Substitutes are allowed. Please call prior to training to make any changes. You are responsible for calling the office at least 24 hours prior to your session if you cannot attend. If you do not call, you are considered a no show.
· Children are NOT allowed in the building during training.
· You MUST attend the entire training to receive your certificate.
· Training transcripts available on request.
· Training sessions are FREE to Type III Child Care Centers, CCAP Registered Family Child Care Home Providers and CCAP Registered In-Home Providers (unless otherwise noted).
· Training sessions are $10.00 per 2-hour session for Type I and Type II Child Care Centers and the General Public sessions are open for parents, grandparents, church nursery workers and anyone who is interested in learning about how young children learn!