Become a member and be part of a statewide network that:
• Influences brain injury legislation in Florida (and throughout the nation*).
• Raises awareness about brain injury and advocates for prevention and awareness (throughout Florida).
• Provides resources, education and hope to Florida’s traumatic brain injury (TBI) survivors and their families and caregivers.
• Advocates, legislatively, to improve the lives of (Florida’s) the underrepresented TBI community.
As a member you will receive:
• Membership card – Your personal, annual membership card.
• Living with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) pocket card – A reference piece for personal use and/or when educating others about TBI.
• The BIAF E-Newsletter “Brain Matters” – By providing your e-mail address, you will receive the BIAF quarterly E-Newsletter which provides up-to-date news about the BIAF and brain injury.
• Legislative action alerts – When we need help from our members regarding brain injury legislation, we will notify you through e-mail or postal mail.
• Exclusive opportunities – Early invitations and exclusive registration opportunities to the BIAF events.
• Discounts – Discounted registration to the BIAF events and select BIAF opportunities.
For questions regarding membership contact the Administrative Offices at email@example.com or call 850.410.0103.