You’re about to leave an active session
By leaving this page, your selected item(s) will be released and your session will expire.
Polar Plunge Gonzales
Saturday, February 16, 2019
Cabela's | 2200 W. Cabela's Parkway, Gonzales, LA 70737
Check-in Starts @ 8:30 A.M.
Plunge Starts @ 10:00 A.M.
What is a Polar Plunge?
- Be cooked on site the day of the cook-off.
- Each team must cook/present a minimum of 5 gallons of gumbo.
- Be prepared from scratch, including your roux.
- Be ready for eating and tasting at 11:30-12 pm.
- The Head Cook is responsible for the conduct of their team members and guests. We do ask that you please keep your booth area clean both during and after the event. Teams are responsible for their own garbage.
How it Works:
- When it is ready to eat, guests make a small donation to sample the cuisine!
- Have your friends put donations into a jar to sample your masterful skills.
- Stop at a friends’ group to make a donation to sample… or just make a donation at each station!
- Get your buddies to do the same! (It is all about the donations.)HAVE A GOOD TIME!! This is about enjoying the atmosphere and the fun while raising money for charity. Special Olympics Louisiana & Cabela’s reserve the right to make additional regulations as situations warrant.