Junior Devo Spring 2019 Registration
Creating lifelong cyclists, one ride at a time!
This is the SPRING 2019 Registration for all Junior Devo programs!
IMPORTANT: If you are unsure about which group is best for you, please contact Aubrey at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE REGISTERING! PLEASE DON'T REGISTER IF YOU'RE NOT SURE WHICH GROUP TO REGISTER FOR. We'd much rather place you in the proper group BEFORE you register than have to cancel your registration and make changes later on. Contact Aubrey at email@example.com for more information.
To view the complete Jr. Devo schedule, click here: http://durangodevo.com/2019-jr-devo-schedule-locations/
To view Jr. Devo group descriptions, click here: http://durangodevo.com/program-info/
About This Registration
This is the registration for the MONDAY WANDERERS CLUB FOR 2ND-5TH GRADE FROM 4-6PM. If you have interest in this program, please reach out to Erica McCalden, LCSW, 970.692.4104 for more information. Requirements for this group:
- Currently enrolled in 2nd-5th grade
- Current IEP for autism, serious emotional disability, or other mild to moderate cognitive or developmental delays.
- Must be able to verbally communicate.
- Must be able to ride without training wheels or other supportive devices. (If you child does not meet this criteria and you would still like them to progress in their riding, please contact Erica.)
- Please note: Scholarships are available and an application must be completed prior to the first practice. Contact Levi, firstname.lastname@example.org, ASAP if you're in need of a scholarship for the season.