This is a versatile page, it can be used to raise awareness and funds to support pediatric cancer
research and programs through our charity
A Hero Campaign offers a meaningful way to honor a child or loved one and help in the fight to raise childhood cancer awareness Start by naming your Campaign and creating a special webpage where you can share
personal stories and reports on the impact you're creating.
- In honor or to pay tribute to your brave warrior
- Celebration of a Milestone such as End of Treatment
- In Memory, “In Lieu of Flowers” for a burial service
- In Memory of a loved one (adult or child)
- Raise Awareness and Funds for Childhood Cancer
Tell us about your journey, in this section you will have the opportunity to share your story or journey with your audience. Here are some ideas to think about when creating this section.
- Tell us about the person or event this page was created for
- Your hero’s story/journey or the impact on your life
- Why this is important to you
- Who these funds will help and how?
- Call to Action...” Donate” “Open Your Wallets and Your Hearts” “Celebrate by Giving Back”
Make It Your Own, you will have the opportunity to personalize your page, by naming your Campaign (example Sarah's Smile), selecting a color scheme, adding a photo gallery, supporters’ comments/message, Option to show list of donors.
Setting Goals, you could have a page for your child or loved one that has a running total of funds raised. It is a fantastic way of fundraising without the added pressures of having to set up your own charity.
It can be a comfort to see how your child will be helping others.
Because our charity is a 501c3 organization, Donations made to Sarah’s Fight for HOPE Foundation are tax-deductible in the U.S