Aging in South Florida Symposium
Presented by AARP
TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!
Please contact email@example.com or 954 484 7117 ext. 118 to be added to the waitlist.
Florida is now one of four states to earn AARP's Age-Friendly designation. But that's just the beginning, our region should address challenges such as transportation, finances, housing, and ageism. Let's work together to help people thrive as they age. Join us to help find innovative solutions and learn about community efforts and resources on June 21, 2019 at NSU.
Why should you attend?
- You are in business, government, or a nonprofit and see the impact of an aging community on your work; or
- You have an aging parent, spouse, or friend and you're concerned about their future; or
- You want to live in an age-friendly community and age with dignity.
Join SoFIA for a networking breakfast, informative panels, and a keynote lunch as together we disrupt how we think about aging in South Florida. Agenda below:
- Jean Accius, Interim SVP Thought Leadership & International Programs, AARP, Washington, DC
- Michael Adams, CEO, SAGE, New York, NY
- Rivi Beller, CEO, VeHadarta, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Melanie K. Bone, MD, MorseLife
- Dean Bushey, General Manager, Voyage, Orlando, FL
- Jennifer Hammer, Director, Silvernest, Washington, DC
- Jamie Hopkins, Director, Carson Group
- Matt Quinn, Quinn's Auction Galleries and PBS's Antiques Roadshow appraiser
- Ben Sollenberger, Director of Operations, MemoryWell, Washington, DC
- Kara Watkins, Campaign Manager, Funding our Future, Bipartisan Policy Council, Washington, DC
- Bruce Yudewitz, COO, Jewish Federation of Broward
- ….and more!
Our sold out exhibitors hall includes:
- Responsive Home Care
- Surterra Wellness
- Abbey Delray South
- Goodman JFS Broward County
- Dementia Spotlight Foundation
- CarePlus Health Plans
- Broward Health
- Best Care
- Dependable Senior Care
- CapTel Outreach
- Chen Medical
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!