Tread Red Vendors/Exhibitors 2019
1. General Information:
- The City of Montgomery, its statutes, and ordinances govern the use of the Montgomery Union Station Train Shed located at 300 Water Street in Montgomery, Alabama, the starting and closing venue for Tread Red 2019. All vendors and exhibitors, directly or by way of sub-agreement, must agree to respect the authority of the City and its representatives. Medical Advocacy & Outreach (MAO) cannot resolve disputes nor can it change a determination by the City for inappropriate or unacceptable use of the Montgomery Union Station Train Shed.
- Vendors and exhibitors are expected to clean their designated area and deposit all trash in the receptacles provided before leaving the facility at the end of the event. Items that will not fit in the receptacles provided should be removed from the premises and disposed of using alternative means available to the vendors and exhibitors.
- Generators will not be allowed. Please select on the application if electrical service is requested. MAO will confirm the availability of appropriate electricity access with the City and notify you if your request can be accommodated.
As an exhibitor, you will not be permitted to directly sell items at the Tread Red event. By electing to participate as an “exhibitor” you affirm that your intended use of the space allotted at Tread Red by MAO is for promotional or informational purposes ONLY. As such, there is no fee imposed to be an exhibitor at the event; however, MAO retains the right to pass on any additional costs imposed by the City for failure by exhibitors to utilize the space appropriately, electrical access, and for the disposal of trash left behind. Fill out and return the next page of application. The Tread Red Coordinator will review your application, verify that your intended use is appropriate for Tread Red, and confirm your participation.
3. Vendors (for-profit businesses, food, artisans/crafts persons, and anyone selling):
Your application is a multi-step process. All vendors must pay a flat amount of $100, or agree to pay 10% of gross sales from the event to MAO as a donation to the Tread Red Fundraiser. For gross sales, a recording form will be provided. Please read the information below carefully.
Any for-profit business, food, artisan, or craft vendor intending to sell products at the Tread Red event must provide MAO with a copy of a valid business license supporting their authorization to sell and conduct business in the City of Montgomery, as well as a valid certificate of insurance showing insurance coverage against loss or liability for personal injury to any guest or employee or contractor of Lessee or Sub-lessee, and property damage to the premises. The insurance company/policy shall show the City of Montgomery and Medical Advocacy & Outreach (MAO) as additional insureds on the certificate. The certificate of insurance shall name the insureds, the event date (9/15/18) of coverage, policy or binder number, and event location (Montgomery Union Station Train Shed, 300 Water Street, Montgomery, Alabama). Comprehensive liability coverage shall be provided with minimum limits of $1,000,000 for each occurrence and $1,000,000 aggregate. Food/catering vendors must also provide MAO with written evidence that their business and related activity has been cleared by the Health Department. MAO will provide the City with copies.
1. Fill out the next page of this application (be sure to date, and submit payment, if required). Spaces at the Tread Red Walk and Fun Run are allotted on a “first come, first served” basis. Return completed applications and payments to:
Medical Advocacy & Outreach, Attn.: Doug McCloud, Fundraising Specialist
2. MAO will acknowledge receipt of your application and participation in the Tread Red Walk and Fun Run. Should your application not be approved, any pre-payments made will be returned.
3.Return the following items by July 31, 2019: business license, certificate of insurance, and Health Department approval, as required. Call (334) 481-1602 if you need assistance.
ALL EXHIBITOR AND VENDOR APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED OR COMPLETED BY JULY 31, 2019.
Montgomery Union Station Train Shed 300 Water Street
Montgomery, Alabama 36104