Family Photo Booth Benefit 2019
We thank you so much for your interest in this event but our 2019 Family Photo Booth has SOLD OUT!
Please join our mailing list to stay connected about this and other events.
Originally inspired by #MomInThePicture, this pop-up photo booth is just in time for Mother's Day. See this link for the back story of this event http://www.huffingtonpost.com/allison-tate/mom-pictures-with-kids_b_1926073.html
Families register to participate within a 15 minute window for their 3 minute, 3 photos micro-session! Many photos are captured and Emily will work her editing magic to find the magical moments and hidden gems.
*Please note that this year's featured Photographer is* Elusive Photography* After 5 years of an enormous gift of time and talent, Emilie Sommers has passed the baton, so much gratitude for her labor of love.
At noon on Tuesday, April 2nd benefactor tickets for the Family Photo Booth will go on sale. The benefactor price of $50 will last until noon on Monday April 9th at which point any time slots that are still available will be sold at the benefit price of $30 per family. This is a fundraising event for Birth Roots and the higher presale price fuels Birth Roots to continue important work in the community for more families.
1. make a reservation online
2. choose from one of the time slots between 9:30 and 12:30am. Please arrive at least 10 min before your scheduled time.
3. Participants will be provided with 3 digital images to share or print with the option to purchase professional prints from the photographer.
4. 100% of the proceeds go directly to the Birth Roots annual operating budget!
5. Families should not expect formal portraits, this is a playful snapshot of family realness, silly, goofy, authentic facial expressions capturing a moment of our children's growth & development, laughing, squinting, nose to nose, cheek to cheek, raised eyebrows and all!
We hope you can join the fun!
By clicking purchase I am agreeing to the following terms
1. We understand that Tickets to this event are a fundraiser for Birth Roots and as such are nonrefundable, they are fulling transferrable however, we may give or sell them to another family
2. We understand that the photographer is volunteering her time as a generous gift to Birth Roots and should not be contacted with requests for redo's, refunds, or complaints about feeling unsatisfied by the images.
3. We understand that the photographer will produce 3 images of our family, she/you may get lucky and she may be able to capture a couple more keepers, but this is highly dependent on the mood & willingness of different children.
4. We understand that our images may be shared by Birth Roots as examples of their events and community builders.