Carnicom Foundation Legal Fund
Carnicom Institute intends to establish an educational Foundation to serve the long-term projected interests of Carnicom Institute and the public. The creation of the Carnicom Foundation is an encompassing project that portends significant long-term benefits for the public.
The purpose of the Carnicom Foundation will be two-fold:
1. To preserve, protect, and distribute the research of Carnicom Institute that has been established over previous decades.
2. To apply, support, promote, encourage, and develop further research and benefits to directly serve the public interest and future generations, especially in regard to environmental and health issues.
A legal division must be established for this Foundation to begin. Initial funding is required to serve the following four objectives:
1. The creation of the legal entity, Carnicom Foundation, as a non-profit educational Foundation.
2. The legal framework for the Foundation will instill strong Board and management ethics to serve the stated purpose of the organization. The protection and security of this framework is an absolute mandate within the Foundation. The interests and welfare of the public will be guaranteed within the definition of the Foundation.
3. Legal support is currently anticipated to verify certain sampling and analytical testing projects on the immediate horizon.
4. There are additional legal concerns in the history of the research that affect the welfare and interests of the public that require address.
The request for initial funding is on the order of $15K to $20K.
If you have an interest in supporting this aspect of Carnicom Institute and the future Carnicom Foundation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You mail also contact CI by mail at:
PO Box 1224
Monticello, UT 84535
With best regards,
Clifford E Carnicom
President, Carnicom Institute