Camp TBi Deland 2019
Where: Sanborn Activity Center
815 S Alabama Avenue
Deland, FL 32724
The Brain Injury Association of Florida’s Camp TBi, is designed to help each member of the brain injury community experience “The Best Imagined!” …which has now been remixed, revised and revived into “The Best…RE-Imagined!” Camp TBi is a series of one-day, regional camps across the state. The camp is STILL dedicated to providing “an experience like no other” by connecting the TBI family to a lifetime of hope and opportunity. but now, as a regional event, we are able to hold camp several times a year and throughout different regions in the state! Regional Camp TBi will allow participants to enjoy the benefits of interacting with others in their area, and encourage them to maintain the relationships they create at Camp TBi.
Registration fee (ticket fee) is $35 per survivor or caregiver.
- Camp TBi is a one-day event on June 22, 2019 from 10:00AM to 4:00PM.
- No overnight accommodations are available.
- Space is extremely limited. Register now to secure your space!
- Ticket blocks for groups are not available.
- All participants must pre-register and pay the registration fee in order to secure a space. Day-of-event registration will not be available.
We are very excited about Camp TBi and hope to see you there!
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!