Health Bridges Benefit Dinner 2019
Health Bridges International and Andina Restaurant
HEALTH BRIDGES BENEFIT DINNER
Join Health Bridges for our 10th annual benefit dinner hosted by one of Portland's most acclaimed restaurants, Andina Restaurant. An intimate two-night event to hear stories from the field, connect with our international community, and enjoy a unique multi-course meal with paired wine. Find gifts from Perú and Portland at our silent auction - hand-selected artisanal items from our colleagues and friends. Proceeds promote our mission to facilitate sustainable improvements in community health through advocacy, collaboration, and service. This is truly an event you don't want to miss. We hope you will join us!
- When: Tuesday September 24th & Wednesday September 25th, 2019
- Where: Andina Restaurant - 1314 NW Glisan Street, Portland, OR, 97209
- What time: 5:30 pm ~ cocktails and silent auction 6:30pm ~ dinner with paired wines
- How Much: $140 per person (gratuity included)
- Reservations: Seated is very limited - so please make your reservations as soon as possible by clicking here
- Questions: Please contact Benjamin Grass at - email@example.com or 608-354-7567
Thank you for your support!