Professional Athletes Donating Scholarships
This student-athlete scholarship program (P.A.D.S.) will be funded by current and former Professional Athletes Donating Scholarships. This program will be accessible to Middle and High School student-athletes who request funds for current or additional:
- education credits
- internship opportunities
- travel and transportation
1. Recipient must be a 6th - 12th Grade Student with a minimum cumulative weighted grade point average of a 3.0 or higher at the end of the first semester of the giving year.
must have a letter of recommendation from a coach, teacher or community business owner.
3. Recipient must have participated in and regularly involved with community service.
4. Recipient must write and submit a letter to Foundation@teamassist.org as to why they should receive the scholarship.
5. Recipient must include in their letter at least one career in sports, other than being a pro athlete, they feel they may be interested in. We suggest to match career opportunity with the purpose of the scholarship, but it is not mandatory to win.
6. Scholarship will be awarded without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, or national origin.