One Life's Business Sponsorship Program
For our business partners, we provide many marketing opportunities throughout the year and at our upcoming fundraising event, A Night of Inspiration, on Friday, September 27, 2019. A Night of Inspiration is our premier fundraising event attended by 200 guests which will include dinner, drinks, silent auction and special guest speakers at Domenico Winery in San Carlos. As a non-profit, One Life is very much reliant on sponsorships and donations to support our programs in the community. Funds raised will directly support our individual counseling, school based programs and community services. Below is more information about our programs:
Individual Counseling Services
- Individual counseling services including offering reduced fee counseling for those in need and Medical clients.
- Last year we have provided over 7500 hours of low fee counseling sessions provided to those in need in our community.
School Based Services
- Group and Individual Counseling in 9 schools for high risk children in Redwood City, San Carlos and San Francisco (in the Tenderloin District). Our school therapists work alongside teachers to providing mindfulness, resiliency, and de-escalation skills to students to maximize the learning environment.
- Last year we provided over 2800 hours of school based support to high risk children.
- Music and Memory Program at the San Carlos Elms, Hopkins Manor, Atherton Regency & San Bruno Skilled Nursing Facility
- Last year we have provided over 700 hours of Music and Memory Services to dementia residents at 4 different memory care facilities.
- Community Wellness/ Embedded Mental Health:
Provided Suicide Prevention and Programs Healthy Dating Programs
Training and therapy programs at Hope House, Police Activities League, Ableworks, Menlo Church, and Peninsula Covenant Church
Support Groups for the First Responders, Grief Recovery, Single Parents, Art Therapy, Teens, and Mindfulness
- Last year we provided over 1,500 hours for Community Wellness Programs.
We have tremendous demand to expand our services and with your support, we hope to increase our programs this year to help even more people in need.