The PROJECT EXTREME Girls Shavuos program will take place in Cedarhurst, NY. The program will begin Friday, June 7, and conclude Motzei Yom Tov, Monday Night June 10, 2019.
Program cost is $250.
All scholarship requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com. Scholarship requests must indicate the financial need, requested amount to be paid for the program, and the reasons why the applicant would like to attend the Extreme Shavuos program. Scholarship requests will be reviewed in the order that they are received.
Suggested Packing List:
• Sweatshirt and/or sweater
• Clothing for three day Yomtov (skirts/dresses required on Yomtov & Shabbos)
• Comfortable walking shoes or sneakers
• Rain jacket (weather dependent)
Please keep the following in mind when packing:
• Project Extreme’s self-respect dress code will be strictly enforced. All shirts must have sleeves that cover both shoulders simultaneously and cannot be low cut. All pants/skirts/dresses must reach close to the knee; all shirts must meet the waistband.
The Project Extreme program model and structure will be in effect throughout the program. All participants must have a completed application and be paid in full prior to program start. New applicants must have an interview with Rabbi A.Y. Weinberg prior to acceptance. If you have any questions, please contact Ayalah Lebowicz: firstname.lastname@example.org, or (516) 612-3922 ex. 110.
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!