Riverside Church, 6-8pm ( Registration is closed
Tickets are available at door) 91 Claremont Avenue, New York, NY 10027
I Challenge Myself’s Spirit Awards cocktail annual benefit recognizes individuals who embrace challenges as opportunities to learn and grow.
Help us recognize the 2019 honorees:
Since 2005, we have served over 2,500 students in communities with the highest obesity and diabetes rates, and some of the lowest graduation rates. We’ve made some amazing progress, including:
- Increased student participation in physical education classes at six NYC public high schools thanks to enhanced programming and equipment
- Program wide increases in levels of physical activity
- 82% of our 4toFIT students believe their fitness level improved
- 98% of students in our Cycling Smarts program learned to ride a bike safely
- 100% our College Bike Tour seniors graduated high school: 83% enrolled in college and 13% joined the military
Funds raised help I Challenge Myself reverse the cycle of poverty and obesity through:
- School-based cycling and fitness programs
- College bike tours
- Fitness instructor certification programs.
Set on the 10th floor lounge of The Riverside Church, this gothic-inspired hall evokes memories of the elegance of eras past.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Silver Sponsor Package
Bronze Sponsor Package
$200 ($150 Early bird special through 8.31.19 , $200 as of 9.1.19)
* Donations can be made either online, using the button above, or by check.
Checks should be made out to: I Challenge Myself, 252 W 37th St. Suite 4000 New York, NY 10018