The Elegant Path of The Book of Serenity
Fall Retreat from PZI with John Tarrant & Friends
Autumn Sesshin, October 13-20 2019
Our long Autumn retreat is a deep exploration of the most important matters with silence, teachings, and intimate conversations with teachers. The season itself is turning toward inwardness and each moment feels like an awakening. As the days grow shorter the heart mind is at peace. Sesshin means to touch the heart, to touch the mind. It’s a transformative experience. That’s what this retreat is about.
We're at a Tibetan temple in the redwoods dedicated to The Medicine Buddha, a perfect spot for meditation. Join us!
- John Tarrant
There is a variety of accommodation available from single or double rooms and yurts, to tent camping. LMB offers vegetarian meals, meandering trails in the wooded hills, a pool for swimming on warm afternoons and a welcoming meditation hall for our meeting place. Some scholarships are available and PZI members are discounted. Join us!
More information on registering: contact Jan Black, email@example.com,
- Time: 5pm, Oct 13, 2019 – 12pm, Oct 20, 2019
- Place: Land of Medicine Buddha, Soquel CA. MAP
- See below for costs
- Discounts, as always, are available for PZI Members
- Scholarships are available. Please contact the registrar, Jan Black
- Use the buttons below to select various forms of donations and registrations - you can always go back to add another selection. Donations to the Scholarship Fund help others attend.
- You may register for 2 people in various ways: as a couple, or with separate accommodations. Questions including dietary restrictions for each participant will be gathered after the initial information form is filled in.
- Looking forward to seeing you there!
Some additional travel information :
San Jose Int'l Airport is the closest to LMB, 37 miles. San Francisco Int'l is 70 miles away. There are private shuttles available from both locations. Please keep in mind that shuttle fares from SFO are more expensive than from San Jose. We’ve created a Google Doc where folks can connect with others arriving at and/or departing from the same airport and share a shuttle to and from the retreat. A link will be sent to you shortly after you register.