PRA 2020 Membership
IMPORTANT: If you are joining as a NEW member between the months of March and September, email email@example.com to receive a code that will discount your membership fee. (October through December will be rolled into the following year.)
The best way to support Pasadena Roving Archers is by becoming a member. The City of Pasadena does not cover any of the range maintenance or target bales. Membership dues help to pay the city for our use of the range, pay for and maintain all of the target bales, and contribute to the cost of the equipment used in our Saturday classes.
Membership is not required for participation in our introductory classes or Sunday tournaments.
Benefits of membership:
- Members have reduced class fees for our intermediate classes.
- Members do not pay shoot fees for all non-invitational Sunday competitions.
- Members are eligible for the PRA’s annual awards. Throughout the year members participate in Sunday tournament and their scores accumulate and contribute to eligibility for awards. Our Annual Awards Banquet is held in January at which time archers in various categories are recognized.
- Members receive The Roving Reporter, our newsletter, which keeps them up to date on club activities, scores, upcoming events, shooting form and equipment hints and tips, and activities in the world of archery.
- Members can participate in the advanced classes for an annual fee.
PRA offers four categories of membership:
Working members must contribute a minimum of 18 hours of work on the range, at tournaments, or other club duty. Working Membership dues are $100 for a family, and $70 for an individual. For suggested volunteer opportunities, please see our Volunteer page.
A non-working family membership is $230 and a non-working individual membership is $200. As the name implies, non-working memberships have no work obligations.
Junior (under 18 years of age)
Junior memberships are $50 per year and do not have any work obligations.
NOTE: Participants in PRA's JOAD program must also pay the JOAD fee IN ADDITION to PRA membership.
Collegiate (for members of USCAA- or USAA-affiliated college clubs)
Collegiate memberships are $50 per year and do not have any work obligations.
Please select your membership type for 2020 below: Individual, Family, Junior (under 18), or Collegiate (for members of USCAA- or USAA-affiliated college clubs).