Medicare Updates 2020 Webinar
Get your 2020 Medicare Updates with Us!
- Stand-alone Medicare Part D plans in 2020
- Landscape of Medicare Advantage (Part C) plans in 2020
- Changes in Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D
- What's new for people with Extra Help/LIS
- Information about Medicare's premiums and cost sharing for 2020
- Beneficiary Options
$45 per site for CHA Members (Membership will be verfied)
$55 per site for General Public
Webinar fee includes access to the recording for 14 days at no additional cost. Register today!
Tatiana Fassieux is the Medicare Training Specialist for California Health Advocates and advisor to the Passages HICAP program for Butte, Colusa, Glenn, Plumas and Tehama counties. Ms. Fassieux is also a registered HICAP counselor with the California Department of Aging.