Anonymous - Registration & Mailing list - Apr 26, 2017.
I am physician an I have a master degree so I know to a mentor and the mentoring process
Hannah Stember - Volunteer Position - Apr 20, 2017.
Dummy name Dummy name - Volunteer Position - Apr 14, 2017.
Anonymous - Volunteer Position - Apr 11, 2017.
Loral Dillon - Volunteer Position - Apr 10, 2017.
I am excited to get involved and make a difference in the lives of kids in my community!
Our mentors come from all different backgrounds, but they all share a passion for supporting our children. TRUE Mentors is built around the idea that through healthy, encouraging relationships our greatest potential can be unearthed. When a child has the love, support and encouragement from a dedicated mentor and friend, there is no end to the possibilities life presents.
TRUE Mentors encourages Mentors and Mentees to create their own schedule and engage in activities they both enjoy. In partnership with the Boys and Girls Club of Hoboken, we offer classes once a week for our mentors and children to participate in together. Check out our great list of activities on our calendar.
Wondering whether you’d be a good TRUE Mentor? Here is an overview of some of the requirements:
- 18 years or older
- Live in or around Hoboken, NJ
- Willing and able to commit to a one-year relationship with a mentee
- Willing and able to spend a minimum of 8 hours per month with a mentee
- The desire to change the course of a child’s life as well as their own
- TRUE Mentors will interview you, train you and help you get a background check
TRUE Relationships Unearth Excellence