Aloha On A Mission II: BELIEVE
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
The musical, Aloha On A Mission II: BELIEVE is about having hopes and dreams and having the courage to believe in them.
In celebration of Aloha United Way’s 100th anniversary, Aloha Medical Mission and Hawaii Care invite you to our musical, Aloha On A Mission II: Believe, to be held at the historic Hawaii Theatre on Saturday, November 23 at 7:00 pm. This show is a sequel to our popular 2017 performance and will feature many local artists, including:
- Kristian Lei, the founder of Honolulu Broadway Babies, played the lead role of “Kim” in Miss Saigon in Germany and “Princess Nala” in Festival of the Lion King in Hong Kong.
- Jared Ming, played a lead role in The Last Five Years and “Tony” in West Side Story.
- Kathy Muneno, an Emmy award-winner, former TV anchor and documentary producer.
- The Cast of Honolulu Broadway Babies.
Funds raised will support Aloha Medical Mission (AMM) and Aloha United Way (AUW):
- Aloha Medical Mission has performed over 20,000 surgeries during 140 missions in Asia, Central America, South America and the Pacific. Locally, AMM runs the only free dental clinic on Oahu. AMM provides basic dental care to more than 3,000 patients annually – free of charge. AMM’s new dental clinic will be located at AUW in early 2020.
- Aloha United Way brings resources, organizations, and people together to advance the health, education and financial stability of every person in our community. Hawaii Cares is a volunteer initiative of AUW.