Girls Division Sukkos
The PROJECT EXTREME Girls Sukkos program will take place in Woodridge, NY. The program will begin Sunday, October 13, and conclude on Chol Hamoed, Wednesday, October 16, 2019.
Program cost is $750 and is inclusive of lodging, food, and activities.
All scholarship requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com. Scholarship requests must indicate the financial need, requested amount to be paid for the program, and the reasons why the applicant would like to attend the Extreme Sukkos program. Scholarship requests will be reviewed in the order that they are received.
Suggested Packing List:
• Sleeping bag and pillow
• Sweatshirt and/or sweater
• Jacket- weather dependent
• Clothing for two day Yomtov (skirts/dresses required on Yomtov & Shabbos)
• 1 changes of weekday clothing appropriate for chol hamoed activities
• Comfortable walking shoes or sneakers
Please keep the following in mind when packing:
• As is normal for the season, weather may fluctuate between chilly and warm.
• Project Extreme’s self-respect dress code will be strictly enforced. All shirts must have sleeves that cover both shoulders simultaneously and cannot be low cut. All pants/skirts/dresses must reach close to the knee; all shirts must meet the waistband.
The Project Extreme program model and structure will be in effect throughout the program. All participants must have a completed application and be paid in full prior to program start. New applicants must have an interview with Rabbi A.Y. Weinberg prior to acceptance. If you have any questions, please contact Ayalah Lebowicz: firstname.lastname@example.org, or (516) 612-3922 ex. 110.
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!