Dynamic Facilitation & Wisdom Council Seminar-
Facilitating people to face and solve impossible problems
Register for the Seminar
Come learn Dynamic Facilitation ... a NEW-PARADIGM strategy for
- facilitating breakthroughs to impossible issues
- helping people work through their feelings to achieve clarity
- sparking a new spirit of trust in groups & the spirit of “We”
- empowering self and others
Plus, DF opens the door to large-system transformation through the Wisdom Council Process
- facilitating organizations & communities to work through difficult issues together
- building a new spirit of community "We the People"
Seminar leader: Jim Rough is the consultant who developed “Dynamic Facilitation” and “The Wisdom Council Process”, social innovations that are being used all over the world. He and others teach seminars in these new tools, helping to bring transformational change to individuals and organizations. Jim’s current focus is on using these tools for facilitating "the People" to solve difficult societal issues. He is “Director of the Center for Wise Democracy” (www.WiseDemocracy.org) and author of the book, “Society’s Breakthrough! Releasing Essential Wisdom and Virtue in All the People.”
This seminar has been taught all over the world including London, Frankfurt, Denver, Moscow, Vienna, Bangkok, Washington D.C., Zurich, Singapore, Australia, Seattle, Victoria BC, Tucson, Budapest, Chicago and more. The experiential format offers opportunities for significant personal growth and for making progress on issues you care about.
In this seminar we are hoping that, after the seminar, local people will form an ongoing practice group for further learning and sharing. Plus begin using the Wisdom Council Process to affect local democracy.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ...
"I'm more convinced than ever that Dynamic Facilitation and the Wisdom Council provide the breakthrough of urgently needed tools to facilitate emergence in our society."
- Dr. Manfred Hellrigl, Dir. Office of Future Related Issues, Vorarlberg Austria
"Jim Rough's Dynamic Facilitation Seminar teaches the most fluid, powerful form of consensus process I know, which also happens to be key to the Wisdom Council, the most powerful democratic innovation I know."
- Tom Atlee, author of The Tao of Democracy and Empowering Public Wisdo
“My first DF’ing session went great! ... One participant, a Senior VP, said, ‘I really like this method because that’s how my brain works.’”
- Sarah Shumpert, DF seminar “graduate”