Dialogic Classroom Workshop
Register for any of our upcoming workshops today!
Join Essential Partners for a two-day online training to learn and implement the dialogic classroom. In high schools and universities alike, we have helped teachers and students make the shift to a dialogic classroom. The benefits have been broad and deep. Our research finds that the dialogic classroom:
- Better retention of the course content
- More consistent, constructive class participation
- Greater social and emotional competency
- The ability to hold conversations across differences
- A stronger sense of community belonging
The dialogic classroom also leads students toward that crucial balance between intellectual humility and personal conviction, a key to intellectual rigor and for the health of a free democratic society.
The building blocks to a dialogic classroom can be adapted to your course and teaching style, whether it's a big lecture hall or a small seminar, in the humanities or in STEM fields.