Passion Works have been a part of the Athens community for 20 years! We have supported hundreds of artists with developmental differences and thousands of Ohio University student and community member volunteers! We wouldn't be able to do this without your support!
Passion Works is a collaborative community art center located in Athens, Ohio. At the heart of the studio is a core group of working artists with developmental differences. Collaborative making encourages connection, purpose, and belonging for participating artists and the community at large. Passion Works is at an exciting juncture in its evolution.Our studio opens is opening it's doors to more and more community organizations and championing relevant social causes. Your gift will help the studio continue its mission to inspire and liberate the human spirit through the arts.
Product/art sales, community events, festival activity productions, and training for other organizations covers 75% of the cost of operations. We depend on donations and grants to contribute the remaining 25%. Passion Works relies heavily on in-kind donations and the Ohio University Recycling Center for art supplies and are proud of our ability to create magic from upcycled materials!
Your generous support will allow us to continue to offer more and more opportunities for individuals with developmental differences and the community at large!
Here are the easy ways you can help:
• Donate Today!
• Send a check to Passion Works, 20 E State St., Athens, OH 45701
• Set up a Birthday Fundraiser for Passion Works on your Facebook Page
* Volunteer at Passion Works - contact Stephanie@passionworks.org
Numerous other communities now look to Passion Works as a model of how to organize aesthetic opportunities for individuals otherwise excluded from public life. Your donation, in any amount, will help Passion Works continue its innovative practices. These monies will help ensure that collaborative art-making guided by professional artists in the studio is available year-round.