Call for Artist - Show Your Colors
Thank you for your interest in the Oldsmar Cares “Show Your Colors” Art Exhibit and Reception.
We’ve had a tremendous response to this event and we’re looking forward to meet you.
- Oldsmar Cares is hosting an Art Exhibit and Reception January 30, 2020 from 5 to 8pm. (Please plan to attend the reception if possible)
- The exhibit theme is “Show Your Colors”
- The exhibit will be held at Oldsmar Cares, 149 SR 580 W, Oldsmar, FL 34677 (813) 415-7373
- Artwork of all media, size and shape are welcome
- The exhibit will remain open from January 30 to February 29.
- If artwork is needed before the show ends, arrangements can be made to pick up art after the opening, but before the end of the show
- Artwork will be available for purchase during the show and is required to be for sale
- Artist will decide what portion of the proceeds from the sale of artwork will be donated back to Oldsmar Cares (i.e. 20%,50%,100%)
- It is recommended to submit framed artwork, but all artwork must be ready to hang.
- Unframed canvases are also welcome but must be equipped with hangers to be accepted.
- An artwork intake form will be provided and must be filled out and signed for artwork to be accepted.
- The exhibit will be well advertised via Oldsmar Cares website, email, social media, press release and event posters.
- Drop off artwork by January 20
- Drop off location is Oldsmar Cares, 149 SR 580 W, Oldsmar, FL 34677 (813) 415-7373
- Drop off hours:
Monday 5:30 pm -
Tuesday 9:00 am - Noon
Wednesday 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - Noon
Saturday 9:00 am - Noon
5”x5” Canvas Steps:
1. Pick up you 5”x5” canvas during business hours listed above
2. Pick up/Drop-off location Oldsmar Cares, 149 SR 580 W, Oldsmar, FL 34677 (813) 415-7373
3. Create your original work of art.
4. Return your creation to Oldsmar Cares by January 29.
5. All proceeds from the sale of 5”x5” artwork will benefit Oldsmar Cares programs including, food, financial assistance, period products/personal care, education grants, etc.