Winter Long Retreat (Sesshin)
January 13-19, 2020
Santa Sabina Center
San Rafael, California
Join us for our annual Winter Long Retreat (Sesshin), with John Tarrant and friends, at the beautiful and cozy Santa Sabina Center.
There will be meditation, conversation, walks in the hills among redwoods and eucalyptus trees, views of the bay and a chance to be at home in your own life.
We no longer have single or double rooms available - if you would like to be wait-listed for one or the other should there be a cancellation, contact Jan Black, our registrar.
Commuter registration is still open.
Registering for part-time attendance? contact Jan Black.
- Time: 5pm Monday, January 13th to 12pm Sunday, January 19th, 2020. Lunch will be available and we are completely checked out at 2pm.
- Santa Sabina Center, 25 Magnolia Rd, San Rafael, CA 94901 – MAP
- See below for costs
- For more information on registering, contact registrar Jan Black, email@example.com
- Discounts, as always, are available for PZI Members
- Scholarships are available. Please contact the registrar, Jan Black
- Use the buttons below to select various forms of donations and registrations - you can always go back to add another selection. Donations to the Scholarship Fund help others attend.
- You may register for 2 people in various ways: as a couple, or with separate accommodations. Questions including dietary restrictions for each participant will be gathered after the initial information form is filled in.
- Looking forward to seeing you there!