CHE Behavioral Health & Black Women in Technology
Teach. Engage. Serve.
We are grateful to CHE Behavioral Services for choosing Black Women in Technology for their donation campaign! Your donation will be used to further the presence of Black Women in all areas of the tech industry.
Black Women in Technology represents the change we want to see.
Black Women in Technology is needed now more than ever. BWIT is dedicated to:
• Working to dispel stereotypes of Black Women, Black Knowledge, Black Life because we matter - Black Lives Matter
• Working to normalize technology as a career path for Black Women
• Working to expand Black Women's technical prowess and skillsets, regardless of industry
• Working to normalize our presence is tech spaces
• Working to assist and support Black female career changers through education, training, mentorship
• Working to create the safe space needed for Black Women in tech to find solutions to workplace challenges
• Working to partner with like-minded groups/organizations dedicated to providing economic equality for everyone
• Working to set the precedent for Black female entrepreneurship now and in the future
• Working to provide access to fair and equitable startup and small business funding
• Working towards closing the digital divide for urban/rural locations in the US