CLAA Alumni Membership
Making a Difference, One Membership at a Time!
Our Annual CLAA Membership is a great way to give back and help CLAA raise funds for scholarships and programming for students while providing workforce development and networking opportunities for alumni. Your membership dollars also help support your local CLAA chapter to help recruit and support high school and community college students that are interested in going to Cal while staying engaged with alumni in their regions.
We offer our alumni:
- Networking- Life-skills workshops focused on workforce development, leadership, and network building, financial literacy and community service
- Chapter Communities - Local CLAA Chapter communities – relationships with each other, families, friends and communities
- Access to CLAA business partners, alumni and allies to support diversity and excellence
- Mentorship - Alumni and student mentorship opportunities with UC Berkeley Chicanx Latinx Alumni Association (CLAA) community members
- Discussion Forum - A forum for professionals across industries to discuss best practices in preparing students and alumni for a competitive job market
- Marketing - The opportunity to engage thousands of students, alumni and friends through strategic marketing and advertising initiatives across multiple media
Alumni : $120 or $10 for 12 months