Support The Every Voice Coalition!
Support our work passing laws to end campus sexual violence!
The Every Voice Coalition, founded in Massachusetts in 2016, is a student and young alum-led nonprofit training and empowering students and survivors to pass state-level legislation addressing campus sexual violence.
1 in 10 students experiences campus sexual violence during their time in college. Every Voice laws are focused on increasing support and resources for student survivors and ensuring robust institutional transparency and prevention of violence.
To date, EVC has:
• Received a 2022 National Crime Victims’ Service Award from the U.S. Department of Justice for our “leadership, innovation, & vision that lead to noteworthy changes in public policy”.
• Passed 6 student & survivor-written bills into law (MA, NH, CT, NV, IL & ME) which impact over 1.7 million students.
• Expanded our student- & survivor-led movements into 14 states and D.C.
• Trained over 50 fellows to be leaders in grassroots, legislative advocacy through our signature civic leadership program.
• Pushed for the reinstatement of Title IX protections in partnership with other youth-led organizations
Looking Forward to 2023 & Beyond
Our model is rooted in empowering students by training them to be legislative change-makers. Each summer, through our Next Generation Leaders Fellowship, we foster movements in 3 to 4 new states by recruiting a team of students and training each team in the ins and outs of grassroots legislative advocacy including how to partner with state lawmakers and community organizations, how to organize a student movement, and how to read and write their state Every Voice bill.
With this base of well-trained civic leaders leading the movement, we will continue to pass Every Voice’s student-written, survivor-centered laws in the remaining 44 states.
Support us by funding our movement!
To fulfill our organization’s vision of passing Every Voice laws in all 50 states and putting an end to campus sexual violence, our work must continue to scale.
Funding for our movement enables us to train student leaders through our summer fellowship and sustain our training efforts year-round in order to continue passing new laws and aiding in the implementation of our laws that have already passed. This includes maintaining staff and offering cost-of-living stipends directly to students engaged in our work.
Thank you for your support!
If you are interested in donating via check or wire transfer, please contact us at [email protected] for more information.
The Every Voice Coalition is a fiscally sponsored project of the Social Good Fund 501(c)3.