Year End Giving
Help us expand a trial program for veteran's & their dogs
Help us raise $50,000
Finding You Sanctuary, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization under the leadership of Lynne Karli, is seeking more veteran volunteers who have dogs with behavioral challenges. Veterans and their dogs will have the opportunity to participate in a Free Trial Program whose goal is to help introduce them to the simple tools and practices that may help them experience a more peaceful and happy partnership with their dogs as well as in their human relationships!
How you can give:
- Donate to our campaign!
- We are raising $50,000 so that Lynne will be able expand her work with veterans and their dogs.
- Spread the word about this fundraising campaign and our future campaigns.
- Refer veterans with dogs experiencing behavioral challenges, within the greater Franklin, MA area.
- Become or recommend a support person for the veteran you refer.
- The trial program offers set hours each week for a period of 4 months and programs will continue throughout the year.
- Each veteran & their dog will learn Lynne's unique method that helps them develop a deep connection.
- The enhanced relationship lays the foundation for helping the veteran to manage their new reality.
- The dogs return to their natural state so they will no longer be misunderstood which, unchecked, can lead to abandonment or even euthanasia.