Advanced Facilitation Skills (2020)
Register for any of our upcoming workshops today!
Anyone who leads meetings can be thrown off balance in difficult
moments. The difficulty might be an unexpected tension among group
members or challenges to the facilitator’s legitimacy. As a facilitator,
you avoid “deer in headlights” moments by developing the capacity to
stay cool and think on your feet.
This workshop helps experienced facilitators navigate these delicate, confrontational, or explosive moments effectively, with purpose and poise. The curriculum leverages reflective practices and real-world scenarios to develop a facilitator’s existing tools to meet the needs of the most challenging circumstances.
- To develop personal resources that help navigate challenging moments in a conversation, meeting or dialogue;
- To learn key strategies that prepare for and prevent potential derailments in a conversation, meeting, or dialogue;
- To better understand when and how to address the difficulties that arise in a dialogue, meeting, or group conversation.
As a result of this workshop, you will be equipped to:
- Handle challenging situations with purpose and poise;
- Manage and avoid unproductive patterns of conversation;
- Promote greater understanding between participants;
- See through the fog of confusion in difficult times in meeting facilitation.
Who might participate:
- Educators and administrators
- Corporate and nonprofit managers
- Human resources professionals
- Clergy and lay religious leaders
- Therapists or social workers
- Alternative dispute resolution professionals
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 617-923-1216 ext.10.
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!