In 2019, five amazing women told their stories to our songwriters. Each woman experienced a different path through breast cancer. Through the power of song, the wisdom gained on their journeys will touch other women and men who will also go down this road. In fact, no matter your circumstances, this is great music created from great wisdom and you will be moved. Click here to find out more about the participants and songwriters.
You have helped us start the breast cancer album (thank you!) and now we need your help to finish it.
In order to put the finishing touches on the album and share these powerful songs with the world, we need funds to:
- Finish mixing and mastering the album.
- Design the album cover and CD jacket.
- Make a bulk order of CDs.
- Distribute those CDs to places where breast cancer survivors can access them.
- Reach more breast cancer survivors online through paid social media advertisements.
- Fund our album release event (to be held in February 2020...stay tuned). This includes travel expenses to bring everyone together in one place.
Please help us share the stories and songs of Julie Grimm (with songwriter Cara Alboucq), Arlisa Houston (with songwriter Brett Holmquist), Andrea Cameron (with songwriter Lio Nicol), Maureen Ann Cadell (with songwriter Halladay Quist), and Lee Griffin (with songwriter Jamie Wyman).
P.S. You can always send your donation by check to The Great Blue Song Project at PO Box 8496 Kalispell, MT 59904. Thanks!