You can be the spark to change the lives of marginalized children.
You are changing lives.
For over two decades, you’ve been there for Health Bridges International. Your generosity has helped us to grow into an organization that serves thousands of people and made an economic impact in deeply impoverished and underserved communities well in excess of $3 million. You are helping to change so many lives.
This Holiday Season as you consider your gift-giving plans, keep Health Bridges in mind. There are so many ways to stay involved. Consider supporting the programs, projects and operations of our organization. Your generous contribution will:
- $25 buys an ambu bag (resuscitation bag) that can be used to save a baby’s life
- $50 provides comprehensive medical and dental care for a child
- $75 pays for a coordinator to run a day long anemia campaign in a rural community
- $120 cooks a month of nutritious meals for a child in our Casa Girasoles
- $150 trains care providers in best practices serving marginalized youth
- $250 purchases diapers, medications & supplies for a child in our Ines Project living with a disability for a year
- $600 pays a monthly salary for a care provider
- $2,800 supports one child in our Casa Girasoles program for a whole year
- $5,000 helps us to purchase a van to transport the boys living in the Casa Girasoles home
This Holiday Season,
build a bridge . . . support our work . . . and change a life!