Whatcom Family and Community Network
Whatcom Family & Community Network’s purpose is to promote the well-being of children, youth and families by convening and supporting communities to build their capacity. WFCN is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization and the home of Whatcom Prevention Coalition, Mt. Baker Community Coalition, ACEs/Resilience Network, Gang Prevention Team, and MAD HOPE Youth Suicide Prevention.
For 30 years, WFCN has catalyzed community connection and collective action to solve challenging problems faced by children, youth and families. Your contributions support us to develop community capacity in innovative and inclusive ways. Our aim is to build hope and resilience so that children, youth, families and communities thrive. Your donation helps to increase the services, training and support we offer to benefit everyone in Whatcom County.
Ways to support our work:
- Securely Online with any credit or debit card
- Start a Facebook Fundraiser and connect with us
- Shop on AmazonSmile for WFCN
- Thrivent Financial
- Workplace Giving through Washington State Combined Fund Drive (Charity Code: 0456972)
- Stay Connected by joining our resilience network e-mailing list
- Join Community Coalitions
- Volunteer - program, board, committee, etc.
- Attend trainings and/or events
*Click each bullet item to see more information.