TN Tree Day: Wildwood Resort and Marina
Pick up trees at: Wildwood Resort and Marina
7316 Granville Highway - Granville, TN 38564
Open for tree pick up: Fri 3/20 from 7:30am - 4pm AND Sat 3/21 from 7:30am - 12pm
Tennessee Tree Day 2020 is the largest community tree-planting project of its kind in America taking place on March 21, 2020! You and other Tennessee residents will collectively pick up and plant more than 100,000 native tree-seedlings in all 95 Tennessee counties during the weekend of March 20th, 2020. The trees are yours to plant on your own property and will enhance our environment and communities for generations to come!
Tree Day is a project of Tennessee Environmental Council. As a nonprofit organization, we depend on your support for its success. Tree seedlings are available on a donation basis of $2.49/tree & 4.99/tree based on species. Tree seedling size will range from 1 ft to 3 ft. We cannot accept cash donations for trees at the distribution points so trees must be reserved and paid for through this form. The last day to order trees is March 1st, 2020.
If you live in a neighboring state, you are invited to participate as long as you are willing to drive to one of the pick-up locations and pick up your trees during the published timeframe.
Before you place your tree order, review the terms and conditions below.
- You agree to pick up and plant the seedlings during the times indicated above. You understand that if you fail to pick them up during that time, you may lose your ability to pick up the trees.
- Once you commit to picking up your trees at a specific location we cannot send them to another location. Be sure you have selected the pick-up location closest to you before proceeding.
- You understand this is a non-profit volunteer activity intended to improve our environment.
- You acknowledge that you have the physical capacity reasonably necessary to engage in this activity.
- You waive all claims that you might have against the Tennessee Environmental Council, its agents, employees, sponsoring organizations or other volunteers for bodily injuries that you might suffer arising out of your participation.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to note your pick-up location address & hours of operation and to save this information for your reference later. We will not be available to help you find this information on the day of pick up.
- You understand that pick-up site leaders are volunteers and not employees of the Tennessee Environmental Council volunteering their own time and energy to help distribute trees seedlings for the benefit of our environment and you.
- To distribute trees to most participants, quantity limitations have been set on the number of species that each person can order. No, we cannot change this.
- If you do not receive a confirmation receipt, your order did not go through. The Google Chrome browser works best for placing orders. If you have issues completing the order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone # to complete your order.
Click here to see Tree Day sponsors!