Dare to Lead™ Workshop
Develop the brave leader in you in this official Dare to Lead™ training
CVNL and Anavo Solutions have partnered to bring to CVNL's community Brené Brown's renowned Dare to Lead™ curriculum, a special two-day workshop with Ana Estrada Daniels, a certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator and Executive Coach.
About This Event
The two-day Dare to Lead™ workshop is based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown (See this free Netflix talk by Dr. Brené Brown). Dare to Lead™ is the ultimate playbook for developing brave leaders and courageous cultures. Daring leadership is a collection of four skill sets that are 100% teachable. It’s learning and practice that requires brave work, tough conversations, and showing up.
This experiential workshop will provide the skills and tools that reinforce Brené's principles of courage: Rumbling with Vulnerability, Living into Our Values, Braving Trust, and Learning to Rise.
When you complete this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand why vulnerability (uncertainty, risk, and emotional exposure) is the foundational skill set of courage.
- Understand the critical role that self-awareness plays in daring leadership.
- Understand that it’s armor - not fear - that is the greatest obstacle to daring leadership.
- Identify the four skill sets that make up courage: rumbling with vulnerability, living into our values, BRAVING trust, and learning to rise.
- Understand that courage is a collection of four skill sets that are measurable, observable, and teachable.
- Recognize that vulnerability is the birthplace of many of the behaviors that define daring leadership including creativity, accountability, and difficult conversations.
- Recognize that daring leadership requires showing up for hard conversations and rumbles, including giving and receiving feedback.
Dates: Wednesday, June 17th and Tuesday, June 23rd, 2020
Check-in and Breakfast: 8:30am-9:00am
Workshop Time: 9:00am-5:00pm
Workshop Price Includes:
- A three-day workshop facilitated by a Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator
- Dare to Lead™ personal workbook
- Certificate of completion and a Dare to Lead Trained badge for participants' LinkedIn account (upon completion of the full two-day workshop)
- Breakfast, Lunch, and snacks
- One group online coaching session with Ana Estrada Daniels following the workshop
About Ana and Anavo Solutions
Ana has been greatly influenced by the research and work of Dr. Brené Brown. A Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator and Executive Coach, Ana Estrada Daniels created Anavo Solutions to help individuals and organizations ignite change. With over twenty years of experience, Ana works with individuals, teams, and organizations to develop their ability to lead and influence at all levels. Ana accomplishes this by building relationships with clients to gain an understanding of their challenges, opportunities, and desired impact while evaluating their evolving landscape.
About Brené Brown
Dr. Brené Brown is a Research Professor at the University of Houston. Brené has garnered acclaim and notability through her TED Talks and bestselling books, Dare to Lead, Daring Greatly and Braving the Wilderness among others. Brené created the Dare to Lead™ Facilitator Certification Program for leadership and organizational development professionals.