Due to the rapidly evolving situation around COVID-19, and out of an abundance of caution, we have decided we will be cancelling the FACE-TO-FACE component of our upcoming Board Meeting and Pediatric CME Conference scheduled for March 27-29, 2020.
In consultation with our Board of Directors and Planning Committee, we are determining the best way to proceed (i.e., a shorter, virtual program on 3/28 versus postponing the entire program, Board and Pediatric Council to meet via webinar). Stay tuned for more information over the next few days!
consequences for our members, staff and others who would travel to Gettysburg
later this month are uncertain and not without risk to them, their communities,
and workplaces upon their return. With this in mind, we have made the difficult
Planning for this state-wide meeting takes many months and reflects hard work by our Planning Committee, Board, speakers and staff and we are grateful for crafting an exciting agenda with such diligence and care. We look forward to bringing this program to our members in some way at a future date!
Again, more details will follow shortly. Thank you.
Annette Myarick, Executive Director
- This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the Pennsylvania Chapter of the AAP (PAAAP). The American Academy of Pediatrics is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The AAP designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- This activity is acceptable for a maximum of 10.0 AAP credits. These credits can be applied toward the AAP CME/CPD Award available to Fellows and Candidate Members of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- PAs may claim a maximum of 10.0 Category 1 credits for completing this activity. NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society.
- This program is accredited for 10.0 NAPNAP CE contact hours of which 0 contain pharmacology (Rx) content, (0 related to psychopharmacology) (0 related to controlled substances), per the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) Continuing Education Guidelines.
MOC 2 statement:
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the activity and individual assessment of and feedback to the learner, enables the learner to earn up to 10.0 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
This event has different pricing options:
PAAAP Member: $200
PAAAP Member Early Bird: $150 (before March 15, 2020)
PAAAP Non-Member: $300
PAAAP Non-Member Early Bird: $250 (before March 15, 2020)
Membership/Conference Registration Combo: $370
Membership/Conference Registration Combo Early Bird: $320 (before March 15, 2020)
Hotel name: Gettysburg Hotel
Address: 1 Lincoln Square, Gettysburg, PA 17325
For reservations, call 1-886-378-1797 or go online to https://www.hotelgettysburg.com/
Group code: AMER032720
select dates, select Add Code, click the drop down Group attendees and enter code: AMER032720
Other recommended nearby hotels:
Federal Pointe Inn
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!