Calling All Local Pie Chefs!
You are invited to participate in a Fundraiser, Night of PIE 2020, as a Featured Pie Chef
What - Night of PIE 2020 is a fun, entertaining and elegant pie tasting event featuring Austin's hottest Pie Chefs www.ptpie.org/nightofpie-2020
When - Tuesday, April 21, 2020
* 5:30PM - 8:30PM - Night of PIE 2020, Pie Tasting, Voting & Auction
Where - Neill-Cochran House Museum (NCHM), 2310 San Gabriel, Austin TX
Who - Austin foodie pie enthusiasts, philanthropic, leaders and community members
Why - Fundraiser Benefits:
* Year round inclusive, character building, youth and community, PEACE through PIE programs
* The 'Dependency Project' A NCHM, student led, historical perspective focusing on slavery and African-American issues around race and inequity from the 18th century to the end of slavery.
We'd love for you to join us for a good cause!
Pie Chef Info & Application
1) Click the RED Pie Chef Info/Application button ABOVE to download the PIE Chef packet.
About Night of PIE 2020 - www.peacethroughpie.org/nightofpie-2020
Contact Leslie at (512) 585-8132 or send an email to email@example.com
Pie Submission Criteria for Voting
Pie Chefs will have the opportunity to submit a Sweet and/or Savory pie. Quantity details and expectations are provided in the Pie Chef Info/Application Packet. Each voter will use the voting criteria for Sweet and/or Savory submission below .
- Sweetie Pie - best sweet pie - satisfying
- Savoring Pie - best savory pie - because you savor every bite.
- Beauti Pie - appearance. I've got my pie on you.
- Yum yum Pie - OMG mouth watering
- Artsi Pie - artistry, originality and uniquely you
- Night of PIE 2020 - you're the best of show
Neill Cochran House Museum 2310 San Gabriel Street
Austin, TX - Texas 78705
Thank you for your Interest in participating in Night of PIE 2020.
Click the Pie Chef Info/Application button to get access to the DOWNLOAD the Pie Chef Packet button
- Note: you do not need to click Continue, unless you want to leave a question.
- If you want to talk with someone, contact Leslie at (512) 585-8132
- ALL information and the participation application is in the packet. You will submit the package and files to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Night of PIE 2020 Event page is www.ptpie.org/nightofpie-2020 All chefs will be featured on this page.
Thank you for your interest.