Impact Fashion Show Ticket Contest!
Last Step: Finish your application for your chance to win!
This intimate event is for media, celebrities, influencers, and style leaders. And you can join us!
Complete the contest application and submit your tax-deductible $25 donation to enter.
March 14, 2020 | 4:30pm - 7:30pm
5404 Jandy Place | Los Angeles
Contest closes March 1, 2020. Winners will be informed by March 5, 2020.
- Plant-based sips and bites
- Exclusive access to the Impact Fashion Shop
- VIP Swag Bags
- Curated Fashion Show of vegan + fair trade designers
- Impactful speakers:
- Participants and winners must be at least eighteen (18) years or older.
- There is no limit on how many times a participant can enter.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Winners must redeem the prize within seven (7) calendar days after notification of winning, unless otherwise specified at the time of winning. If a winner fails to redeem the prize within seven (7) calendar days, the winner forfeits the prize and no other prize will be awarded in its place. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, we reserve the right to determine an alternate winner or to not award that winner’s prize. We retain the right to substitute a prize with another similar prize of equal or greater value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Delivery of prizes: All prizes will be picked up at our office during normal business hours, unless otherwise noted. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, misdirected or damaged mail. Prizes lost or damaged in mailing will not be replaced.
- Release of liability: All winners and their guests, by acceptance of any prize, agree to release and hold forever harmless Impact Fashion Show and their affiliated prize partners, their affiliated companies, their agents, officers, employees, affiliates and assigns for any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in any contest, acceptance of any prize, use of any prize, or while traveling to or from any prize related activity.
- Impact Fashion Show has the sole discretion to terminate a contest at any given time or extend the dates of a contest. Impact Fashion Show retains the right to amend these rules at any time for any reason.
- Impact Fashion Show reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value upon notice or change to the contest rules. Any ties, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns regarding our contests and/or their associated prizes will be handled by the Project Manager whose decisions are final and indisputable.
- Choice of law: These rules and all contests are governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of California, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of California, Los Angeles County. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of California and the federal courts located with such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of these rules and all contests.
- Specific types of contests: To enter a contest on one of our websites or by text methods, participants must complete all the information deemed necessary to declare a winner. Impact Fashion Show does not assume any liability for any malfunction of the telecommunication, internet or individual computer systems. Winning entry(s) will be carefully selected by quality from all valid entries received.