National Blueberry Festival Race 2020
Race the 10K, Walk or Run the 5K or Enjoy the Kids 1K Fun Run!
The festival’s Blueberry Race is a bright way to start your Saturday fun in South Haven! You can choose from a range of challenging distances, or take your little people on the 1K (0.5mile) fun run! All routes take you through our quaint, Midwest town, and along the stunning Michigan lakeshore. The Everything Blueberry Buffet marks the end of your race - a delicious spread of sweet and savory blueberry goodies awaits you at the finish line.
This picturesque race starts and finishes in the heart of the festival grounds, easing your family into a great day of activities! It feels great to have that run or walk under your belt as you cheer at the Futbol Fiesta, wave at the DeGrandchamp Farm Parade, taste goodies at the Blueberry Central Market, or take on the Pie Eating Contest. So get ready for blueberries!
Registration and Packet Pick Up:
- Registration now open! Prices increase after July 30th. You must be registered by July 30th to be guaranteed a race shirt.
- Pre Race Day packet pick up 3pm - 7pm Friday August 7th @ CrossFit Current, 237 Broadway Street
- Race Day registration, packet pick up and gear check 6:45am - 7:45am at the Riverfront Park/South Marina
- 5K Run/Walk $25 (till July 30th), $28 after July 30th
- 10K Run $35 (till July 30th), $38 after July 30th
- 1K Kids Fun Run $10 (Stroller riders free) Your little ones will nap like a champ after the exhilarating Fun Run!
Dress them up in their favorite costumes and get ready for a wonderful time. This is ideal if you have family in the 5 or 10K races, as it kills some time, gets the blood flowing, and gets the fresh air into your kids! Stroller riders are free, all others just $10. Note: No race shirts are given for the participation in the fun run.
Registration includes a 2020 race shirt, all the water you need, and an Everything Blueberry Buffet!
Please note that you need to be registered by July 30th to be guaranteed a race shirt.
Race Event Awards:
- Top Overall Male/Female
- Top Masters Male/Female
- Medals to the top in each age group for the runs
- Age Groups for Male and Females in 5k and 10k Run:10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-75, 75-80, 80 and over.
Walk Event Awards
Medals to the top three males and females in each age group.
Age groups for Males and Females in 5k Walk: 30 & under, 31-50, and 51 & over.
Start and Maps:
Route map, start line, and exact start time will be emailed closer to the time.
Queries and Support:
For questions or concerns, contact our Race Director: