The Empire Clean Cities 12th Annual Stakeholder Meeting brings together industry leaders for a morning of networking and discussion on the latest advances in emissions reduction technologies and policies.
Our Annual Stakeholder Meeting will feature a networking hour, panel discussions, updates on local initiatives and funding opportunities, and more.
The event is held in conjunction with the NYC 32nd Annual Equipment and Vehicle Show, which gives you a firsthand look at vehicles and equipment with alternative fuels and emissions reducing technologies. Due to COVID-19, this year our event will be held outside. Registration is free and a light breakfast is served. NYC DCAS and NYC Parks Department will be providing free COVID-19 vaccines and testing at the fleet show.
Under the Unisphere in Flushing-Meadows Park
Queens, NY 11368
Interested in partnering with us? Sponsorship opportunities are available for fleets, industry partners, OEMS, infrastructure providers, nonprofits, and other interested parties. To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please see this year's sponsorship deck and contact Joy Gardner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8:00 - 9:00: Coffee, Refreshments, and Networking
- 9:00 - 11:00: Event Program
- ECC Welcome and Updates
- Opening Remarks - NYC DCAS
- Panel 1: Innovative Ownership and Financing Models for MDHD Vehicles
- Panel 2: Charging Infrastructure: What's New and What's Coming
- Quebec-New York Partnership for a Clean Energy Future
- Honoree Presentations
- Innovations in Bio-based products
- Closing Remarks - NYC DOT
The NYC Vehicle and Equipment Show will continue until 2pm and attendees are encouraged to visit vendor booths around the Unisphere.