PARTY WITH A PURPOSE!
An Upscale Event for Men & Women Who Support Victims of Domestic Violence!
IT'S A GREAT PARTY FOR AN AMAZING PURPOSE!
We are digging our heels in against domestic violence and all issues that impact women, men, and the families of our community! This momentous celebration has raised thousands of dollars in support of Newhouse Domestic Violence Shelter and assists victims as they transition into a safer environment. Please join us for this signature event featuring a full evening of music, dancing, cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, and shoe-gazing; not to mention, a chance to compete for the title of Best-in-Shoe in Kansas City’s own "Hot Stiletto Strut-Off". This event is in partnership with local shoe enthusiasts including retailers, buyers, fashion journalists, trendsetters, consumers, shoe lovers, fashion fanatics, and most importantly, our sponsors!
As this one-of-a-kind event is ALL ABOUT THE SHOES, we are proud to have created a fun and unique way to support a very serious cause!
• VIP Private Cocktail Hour
• Cash Bar
• Strut the Runway (Shoe Fashion Show)
• Silent Auction
• Men/Women Shoe Showdown (Best Shoe Contest)
• Free Street Parking
• Valet Available
KANSAS CITY'S PREMIER SHOE CHARITY GALA!
Benefiting Newhouse Domestic Violence Shelter, the Kansas City Metropolitan area has 6 shelters that collectively average approximately 400 beds. The mission of Hot Stiletto Foundation is to assist the victims of domestic violence through our support of these local shelters and to bring awareness of all issues impacting women and the families they nurture.
We accomplish our mission through our values and beliefs:
• We value inclusiveness, striving to maintain diversity of age, race,
sexual orientation, religion, differently-abled, sex, and national origin.
• We value integrity, trust and ethics within our service delivery.
• We value the philosophy of empowerment.
• We believe in providing a safe, healing environment, which includes physical, spiritual, psychological, and emotional components, as well as
ongoing supportive services.
• We believe that early intervention with children will maximize the potential of breaking the intergenerational cycle of abuse.
• We believe in educating the community about domestic violence and the services that Newhouse staff members provide.