10TH ANNUAL HOT STILETTO SHOE CHARITY GALA
An Upscale Event for Men & Women Who Support Victims of Domestic Violence!
IT'S A GREAT PARTY FOR AN AMAZING PURPOSE!
We are digging our heels in against domestic violence! This momentous celebration has raised thousands of dollars for Newhouse Domestic Violence Shelter to increase awareness, improve programs and services, and assists victims of domestic violence. Join us as this signature event features a full evening of music, dancing, cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, and shoe-gazing; not to mention, a chance to compete for title of Best-in-Shoe in a red carpet "stiletto strut-off" presided over by a panel of fashion socialites, and industry experts. This event will bring notoriety to local shoe stores and will also promote networking among fashion industry professionals including retail buyers, fashion journalists, trendsetters, consumers, shoe lovers, fashion fanatics, and most importantly, our sponsors!
As this one-of-a-kind event is ALL ABOUT THE SHOES, we are proud to have created a fun and unique way to support a very serious cause!
• VIP Private Cocktail Hour (limited tickets available)
• Cash Bar
• Strut the Runway (shoe fashion show)
• Best Stiletto Contest
• Silent Auction
• Men/Women Shoe Showdown
• Free Street Parking
• Valet Available (TBD)
KANSAS CITY'S PREMIER SHOE CHARITY GALA!
• GALA PRIVATE VIP PARTY BEGINS AT 5:00 PM
• DOORS OPEN AT 6:00 FEATURING THE RED CARPIT RIOT
WITH DiEXTREME ENTERTAINMENT
• SHOW STARTS AT 7:00 PM
BENEFITING NEWHOUSE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SHELTER
The mission of Newhouse is to break the cycle of domestic violence by providing the tools that allow individuals and families to make positive choices and lead self-sufficient lives.
We accomplish our mission through our values and beliefs:
• We value inclusiveness, striving to maintain diversity of age, race,
sexual orientation, religion, differently-abled, sex, and national origin.
• We value integrity, trust and ethics within our service delivery.
• We value the philosophy of empowerment.
• We believe in providing a safe, healing environment, which includes physical, spiritual, psychological, and emotional components, as well as
ongoing supportive services.
• We believe that early intervention with children will maximize the potential of breaking the intergenerational cycle of abuse.
• We believe in educating the community about domestic violence and the services that Newhouse staff members provide.