About BPP's Newsletters
The U.S.-Mexico Border Philanthropy Partnership supports a network of organizations that build prosperity through leadership, collaboration and philanthropy in the border region.
BPP annually publishes 24 editions of the BorderBuzz and Eco-Fronterizo e-newsletters. The newsletter is the clearing house for border region news, initiatives, data, programs, and research related to the quality of life for families, communities, and civil society organizations in the binational region.
The bimonthly newsletters are distributed to over 2,000 subscribers representing academia, business and corporate partners, government agencies, nonprofit organizations, and leading local, regional, state, national, and international philanthropies. (Fundraising requests will not be considered).
Each edition includes the latest information on:
• BPP News
• BPP Member News
• Health and Environment
• Family Asset Building
• Economy and Business
• Culture and Community
• Trade and Industry
• Border Research and Study
• Binational collaboration
• US - Mexico Relations
• Nonprofits and Philanthropy
• From the Fronteras Desk
• Upcoming Events
- Each newsletter contains on average contain over 40 news articles, in a year BPP promotes over 2,000 articles that cover thematic news along and across the U.S.-Mexico Border.
- In general, the Border Buzz outranks the industry’s average numbers in terms of open and click rates.
- For both newsletters, the average open rate is 23%, and the average click rate is 10%.
- In contrast, the industry’s average open and click rate is 10% and 8.9% correspondingly. (Source: Constant Contact 7.13.2015).