Earth Day Plog & Jog
Event:Earth Day Plog & Jog
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Location: Location of your choice while following all CDC social distancing guidelines.
Time: Anytime on Earth Day
Description: Hey everyone! Itching to get outside? Join ODMI for our first ever Plog and Jog Virtual 5K this Earth Day! You might be asking yourself what plogging is (we don’t blame you). The term “plogging” was invented in Sweden in 2016 meaning “to jog while picking up litter.” Feel free to walk, jog, or run and see how much trash you can collect then send us a picture on our Instagram @oceandebrismanagement, Facebook, or to email@example.com. We encourage you to follow the latest CDC social distancing guidelines while participating. All registered participants will be entered into a drawing to win ODMI merch!
- Register under the link .
- Must participate on April 22nd, 2020.
- Post a picture of your plog and jog on social media.
- Follow local authoritative guidelines pertaining to COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/social-distancing.html
- Chance to win a Ulithi inspired ODMI t-shirt. Size (M, L, XL).
- Chance to win an ODMI Pop Socket.
Donation request: Any donation amount is appreciated at this time as our field operations have been temporarily shut-down. Every little bit counts!
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!