Giving Tuesday 2020
Jones Center is working hard to respond to this crisis and ensure that our community remains strong. Our emergency services and programming for the children are crucial today.
Here is what we are doing to meet the need in our community:
- Children- We are delivering activity packets including school supplies, games, and puzzles. Additionally, we are offering virtual support with homework and exercise.
- Health – We are delivering fruit and vegetable boxes every two weeks to 80 families.
- Emergency Services – We are actively working to meet requests for assistance with rent and utility payments.
- Food Pantry – We have expanded the hours of our food pantry from 1 day per week to on an as-needed basis.
Soup Kitchen – We are distributing sack lunches for the community to take with
Each and every one of you is a critical part of our mission. Would you like to help us in keeping our community strong?
- $25 provides a box of fruit for one family.
- $50 provides an activity packet for school-aged children.
- $100 provides much-needed food for our food pantry.
- $500 provides utility assistance for 2 families.
- $1000 provides rent assistance for 1 family.
With your support, we can continue to meet a community need. We can meet this challenge head-on and grow stronger together. #JonesCenterStrong