At a time when we are all experiencing the pandemic, generosity is what brings people of all races, faiths, and political views together across the globe. Generosity gives everyone the power to make a positive change in the lives of others and is a fundamental value anyone can act on. No act of generosity is too small.
The vision of ABEN is to develop, support and sustain a national network to serve thousands of students through STEM Academies and cultural programs and activities to ensure that Black students reach their full potential.
More specifically, we seek to work with partners who are committed to moving toward the provision of African-centered education — to the degree possible within any given environment.
Any amount makes a difference. Every contribution gets you instant individual or organizational membership access and a special invitation to the nation's largest virtual, Black commencement experience June 27-30, 2020.
- A $10 donation allows High School Students to join the ABEN network to begin developing their leadership today.
- A $25 donation sponsors a parent wishing to join the ABEN network and participate in the nation’s largest virtual, Black commencement for their graduating student
- A $50 donation sponsors graduating undergraduate and graduate students wishing to join the ABEN network
- A $75 donation sponsors an educator wishing to join the ABEN network to gather mission-aligned resources and participate in professional development
- $100 sponsors a community member wishing to join the ABEN network to gather resources focused on academic and cultural excellence
- $350 defrays the cost of registration for ABEN’s June Stanford Institute for educators who may not be able to afford it
- $500 allows K-12 schools, nonprofits, fraternities, sororities, etc. to become members and be ALL IN in their support of ABEN’s mission
- $1,000 supports a graduating senior scholarship for postsecondary access through the scholarship fund
- $5,000 funds YOUR community’s participation in ABEN’s Cultural Imperative Program affiliate--designed to help students embrace Africa as a foundation for historical and cultural identity, in order to recognize and materialize their potential for greatness through self-determination, hard-work, perseverance, and education.