What can NADF do for your patients?
NADF provides its members with the following publications (written, overseen, and/or edited for medical content by our Medical Director).
• Tools for Life Documents for those with adrenal diseases, including ‘Facts You Need to Know’ pamphlets for seven adrenal diseases, Adrenal Crisis Alert Flyer, Stress Dosing Guide, Emergency Injection Kit, and more.
• NADF News - a quarterly newsletter that informs members on:
1. Research updates
2. A Question & Answer forum with one or more of NADF’s medical advisors
3. Articles focused on daily living with adrenal disease and general health tips
4. Contributions authored by readers
• Other benefits of membership:
• Support groups throughout the country
• Pen Pals/Email Buddies
• General support services to help those with adrenal disease feel less isolated and alone
How can you help NADF help your patients who have adrenal disease?
Please become a supporter of NADF by joining the organization. A professional membership with NADF will entitle you to:
• 10 free NADF Emergency Care Wallet Cards for your adrenal insufficient patients
• An Adrenal Crisis poster
Choose 3 pamphlets from our list and we will
send you 5 copies of each (Select your pamphlets on a following page after joining)
Professional membership is $50 per year